Sunday, January 16, 2011

Survival Test - Day 8 of 15

Isaac woke up at 1am, 5:30am (potty) and got up 8:30am. He had oatmeal, pomegranate motts, and half a mandarin for breakfast. After potty time, I put a pair of bear-bear underwear on him (10am). I plan to change him back into diapers after about an hour.

We went to Toys R Us to play this morning... but Daddy called us so we had to go home. I made us some dumplings for lunch and we had a webchat with Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa. After lunch, Mommy was sleepy so tried to take a nap, but Isaac just went crazy in his crib. He chucked out everything from his crib and even pulled up one of the corners of the crib mattress cover.

After an hour, I let him out of the crib. He's still in a bad mood from screaming in his crib. I guess I will take him to the library and VV this afternoon. Who knows when or IF he'll nap!?! Nevermind, I guess we'll go out later. He just fell asleep while I was on the couch with him.

After he woke up from his nap, he snacked on a delmonte peach fruit cup. We went to Value Village, came home and made dinner. We had yet-ca-mein noodles with chicken broth, carrots, chicken balls, fish tofu and bok choy. I'm pretty convinced I have a wheat sensitivity. Since dinner, the inside of my mouth has this scratchy texture and my stomach isn't feeling so great. I checked the ingredients on the noodles and it's made with wheat.

After dinner, we played some "cho-cho" with his lego and I read him a story. I browsed some ebay auctions then put the boy to bed. In bed at 9:10pm, asleep at 9:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment