Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting back into a routine with Daddy.

Daddy got back late Sunday night. Daddy took the day off yesterday so that we could spend some time together. We went out for dim sum, ran some errands, I got my hair cut and Daddy took the boy to get his hair cut. On their way back to pick me up, Isaac fell asleep. We picked up some frozen sashimi from Black Ocean (a seafood wholesale store in Richmond). After his nap, Daddy went grocery shopping and I took Isaac out for a walk. We hed a webchat with my parents then had a friend come over for dinner (Sashimi, cucumber and rice).

This morning, the boy got up asking for "Dada" to get him out of his crib. We played lego, had breakfast together, went to the potty, then went out to look at the construction trucks outside. For lunch, we had soup noodles with carrots, napa, chicken balls, and fish tofu. I was able to get the boy to feed himself by offering to let him cut some boiled carrots with a knife if he ate the noodles off his tray first.

After lunch and potty time, I got Isaac down for a nap at 1:30pm. Tonight Daddy's making ribs for dinner. Yum! It's so nice having Daddy back home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment