Sunday, January 23, 2011

Survival Test - Day 15 of 15

Last day.

Bad night - screaming at 3am until 4ish-am. Up earlier than I'd like. Fed the boy breakfast.

We have a birthday party to attend today. 1hr bus ride. I think I need to pick up snacks or toys for the trip. Not sure how to time lunch. Probably need to give him a snack before we go.

We stopped by value village, McDonalds (lunch), I picked up some junk food from a chinese grocery store, then saw the bus pass by. I ran to the next bus stop with Isaac in the stroller and we were able to catch the bus (it was waiting at the skytrain station for a little). We ended up getting to the party about 15 minutes early (and were the first ones to arrive).

Isaac ran around the party room, played with balloons in a tent, and ate some noodles. By 2:30pm, he was tired and down for a nap. I put him in the stroller. He missed out on the birthday cake and games. He woke up just as I was getting ready to leave (about 4pm). He got a little book and loot bag of goodies. I guess I should think about a kids birthday party for Isaac. We should have some SCBP friends come over.

After the party, we walked to the skytrain station with one of our friends and chatted for a bit. We transferred to a bus and walked home. I picked up some pho noodles for dinner on our way back. Isaac had a yogurt, some pho noodles, grilled chicken and beef balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment