Monday, January 10, 2011

Survival Test - Day 2 of 15

Last night wasn't too bad.  I went to bed at 11pm.  The boy woke up at 12:30am, and then again at 6am. He didn't want to go back to sleep and insisted on going to the potty.  Afterwards, I went back to bed, and he proceeded to play with his vacuum and bowling pins.

I got up at 8am.  We made chicken noodle soup with celery and carrots for breakfast.  The boy also had a big bowl of oatmeal and one mandarin.  He rediscovered his shape sorter toy and ring toy so he wanted to play with that while he ate.

By around 10am, he looked like he wanted a nap, but I tried to keep him up a bit longer.  I took him out to vv and picked up a couple of books.  On the way back home, he fell asleep at 11:25am.  We got one parcel in the mail today.  I'm still expecting one additional delivery today.

Lunch hour: me - a couple of turkey hot dogs.  I also rearranged the living room / dining room area.  That should interest the boy for a little once he wakes from his nap.  I'm giving him one hot dog and left-over spaghetti and a motts peach fruit cup for lunch.

Oh, I'm so mad!  I missed the delivery today because I was helping the boy to the potty at the time. Arrgh! Now I'll have to wait for them to try again tomorrow.  That sucks, I was planning to go out tomorrow.

Went to Toys R Us and Zellers.  Couldn't find a good bag for our swimming stuff.  He came home and snacked on a couple slices of an orange.

For dinner, I made the boy some soup noodles with chicken balls, fish tofu, mushrooms, and vegetables.  We went over to a friend's house, and I fed Isaac dinner there, then ate his leftovers and had some rice and chicken.  He played for a little, and we came home for his bath.

I put him in bed at 9pm.  I think he's still kicking his crib rails or moving around, but he's not complaining or anything so I'll just leave him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment