Thursday, January 20, 2011

Survival Test - Day 12 of 15

I just DON'T want to get up this morning... but we have a playgroup session scheduled at E's. Also, eating instant noodles before bed last night doesn't seem to agree with my stomach.

The boy woke up at 12:30am, then at 3 something and wouldn't go back to sleep until 4:30 or so (including a trip to the potty). I kept threatening to leave the room every time to got up and he'd lie back down immediately, but after a little while would get up again. Up for the day around 7:40am or something.

Time to get breakfast together and get ready. I offered a ride to K & G, but if they take my offer... I'll need to move Isaac's car seat over to a side to make room for G's. No food plans today. Oh what will we eat for lunch or dinner?

We had a full morning. I drove to K & G's to pick them up and we shifted Isaac's car seat over to make space for G's car seat. We went over to E & J's house to play for the morning. E made me and Isaac some lunch (vermicelli and dumplings). We dropped K & G off then came home. I moved Isaac's car seat back to the middle. This took a bit longer since he was all over the place (climbed to the front passenger seat, pulled out Daddy's stuff in the cd holder compartment, etc. We walked into our place at 1pm. Now I'm trying to get Isaac down for a nap.

Finally fell asleep at 2pm. I think I want to nap too.

Didn't nap, but I did get some do my daily pogo challenges. After the boy woke up, we had some dumplings then went to the library to pick up Monsters vs. Aliens and Ranma 1/2 (guilty pleasure). I'm not sure if I still like it or not, but I'll watch an episode or two tomorrow morning and see. We stopped by vv on our way home but didn't find anything interesting.

We had a chat with Daddy then snacked on miso soup, a granola bar, and spaghetti bolognese (Michelina's). We (mostly Mommy) watched Monsters vs. Aliens, and we played some lego. It was a bit late (sometime after 9pm) before we started our bedtime routine: brush teeth, read stories (, potty), and bed. After I put him in his crib, I went to do the dishes. No fussing from the boy at all. He turned on his aquarium with the bubbles and lights on then went to sleep. I checked on him after I did the dishes and put a blanket over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment