Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rain gear

Rain coat... check
Splash pants... check
Rain boots... check
Rain hat... check

The boy is all ready to play in the rain.   I just picked up a pair of rain boots in size 9 and rain hat in size 3/4T from Please Mum.

We had our creative movements class this morning.  He always looks forward to the class... though when we're there, I have to chase after him since he likes running out of the room.  He fell asleep on our way home, so I dropped him off and went off to run some errands.  It's so nice that Daddy works from home.

Dinner we had cream of mushroom soup with macaroni, mushrooms, ham and broccoli.  We also had some avocado and Isaac had a yogurt.  He kept asking for the mini honey mandarins I picked up from a grocery store today.  I bought a small bag of them... but they're all gone now.  I might go get some more tomorrow.   I like them too.  They're really sweet and tasty!

I went out to a preschool info session this evening while Daddy fed the boy dinner and gave him a bath.  I met up with the other parents from our play group at the info session.  We'll have to fill out a lottery request form to try to apply for the program.  There's a long waitlist for the current sessions... I hope that we'll be able to get a spot this fall.  It sounds like a great program.

When I got home, Isaac ran up to me and gave me a huge smile.  Then he went off to play again.  I finished my dinner, and we put Isaac to bed.  Tomorrow we'll be heading over G's place to play with G and J.

No comments:

Post a Comment