Friday, February 18, 2011

TGIF

I guess it doesn't really matter that it's Friday but it's still nice to know the weekend is coming up.

The boy woke up at 6am, and got up at 6:30am. He let me stay in bed until 7:30am, though he did bring me some Lego and a dragon. We had breakfast.

Now I'm trying to make a shopping list (eg. milk, etc.) so that I can pick it up when I order and pick up lunch from Takeya Sushi. I just hope the boy doesn't fall asleep in the car. Maybe I should bring the stroller today just in case. We're meeting up with friends for a gymtime at the Steveston Community Centre.

I'd better go check on the boy. I left him on his potty reading his ads.

Isaac was a good boy this morning. We got ready and stopped by Value Village before heading to Steveston. We met up with Auntie E, Auntie K, J, and G there. Isaac painted a picture then spent most of his time playing at the toy kitchen station. He kept going to Auntie K, giving her a hug, then pulling her to the kitchen. At the end of the playtime, the children all sat in a circle and got to play with bells while we sang a few songs. Isaac seemed to like it.

Isaac & G had a snack, and J wandered around the library. After they came with me to the Seafair plaza and watched Isaac while I waited for my sushi order. We went to Safeway and I wanted to pick up some milk... but they were out of the 1L homo milk. I'll have to make another trip out to Save-On to pick some up for the boy.

Isaac fell asleep on the way home just before noon. For lunch I'm having a crispy tuna avocado roll, chopped scallop roll, a few pieces of salmon sashimi and the rice from the avocado roll. I saved him the avocado, 3 pieces of salmon sashimi and a couple pieces of scallop. It's delicious!

We're invited to Auntie K's for dinner tomorrow.

After Isaac woke up from his nap, I gave him the sushi, sashimi, and some yogurt for lunch. We went out for a long walk. I did a quick walk-through at Value Village, but didn't see anything. Then we stopped by a chinese grocery store where I got some tofu, watercress and some mini honey mandarins. We went to Anna's to pick up some chinese buns and cake. After we went to Save On Foods to pick up some milk, pork, yogurt, mushrooms, Elmo cookies and a small 3-pack box of Lindor chocolate. On the way home, Isaac ate part of a chinese sponge cake. We got home at 5pm.

I made soup noodles for dinner. In the soup I used chicken broth as the base and added watercress (cut up so that it doesn't get all tangled up), slices of mushrooms, snap peas, chicken balls, home-made pork balls, and soft tofu (cubed).

Note to Daddy: Aquarium batteries were changed sometime this week. Maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday but I don't remember exactly.

We had dinner a bit after 6pm and had a web chat with Daddy. After the boy ate, he took off to play while I had my dinner. I put the boy to bed and he fell asleep at around 9pm. Dishes are done. Time for me to play some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment