Friday, February 25, 2011

Falling Out Of Crib

I decided to put the boy to bed earlier tonight, but he didn't want to be in his crib.  I was preparing to do dishes when I heard a loud crack sound.  I immediately dropped what I was holding and ran to the bedroom to find Isaac on the outside of his crib, hanging upside down with his foot hooked on the rail.  He was pretty freaked out and crying.  I let him snuggle up with me in my bed.  When he calmed down, I put him back into his crib and he went to sleep.

I know he's long overdue for moving to a regular bed.  We just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I guess I have to move that up on our to-do list.

---

Today we had friends come over to play.  Isaac wasn't in a sharing mood.  I was preparing lunch and I think Isaac might've gotten into a tussle with one of the other boys.  He got some scratch marks on his neck.  I didn't hear any crying though so I guess he wasn't hurt too badly.  He complained a little when we put some polysporin on it, so I guess it stung a bit.

We got invitations to a few birthday parties for 2 year olds.  I think March is going to be a busy month.  I'm going to need to do some birthday present shopping soon.  I have some ideas about what to get.  The boys seem to be into trains, dinosaurs, and one boy is into Mickey Mouse.  I'm still deciding what to get for a girl.  I think something Dora related might be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment