Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy day

This morning started off sometime before 7am, though I didn't get up until then (not counting taking Isaac to the potty). I made rice and shake & bake chicken drumsticks so that I could pack some to bring for Isaac's lunch at Auntie K's place. I took out a bag of salmon and stuck it in the fridge to thaw. After, we had breakfast, potty time, changed, and got ready to leave.

We stopped by Value Village first. I found a duplo triceratops. I saw another lady holding an entire bag of Zoobs!! Wish I got there earlier. Oh well. We don't really play with it that much, but it would be nice to have some more pieces. After, we headed over to the playgroup. We were a little early, but it was ok.

Isaac's starting to play more with the other boys. By the end of the playtime, he was starting to go crazy and I had a hard time trying to calm him down. The other boys were also screaming and running around.

We came home and the boy fell asleep shortly after. (A little after 12:30pm). I ate lunch, then spent some time washing duplo pieces. The boy woke up at about 2pm. I gave him some yogurt (he chose the vanilla flavoured one and seemed to like it), then we went out for a walk.

Came home at 4:30pm. I started preparing the marinade for the salmon. Unfortunately, the salmon was still frozen. I waited until 5:30pm before starting to cook it. We had some snacks while we waited for the salmon to cook. Dinner was at 6:30pm. The boy had salmon and sweet potato baby food. After, I put him on the potty and gave him a bath.

We started bedtime at around 8pm. He was acting up, so I stopped reading and stuck him in his crib. He started wailing. After a little, I went back in the calm him down, then we read two more stories. When I put him in bed after that, he was good. He asked for his sleep sack, then went to sleep shortly afterwards (around 9pm).

Tomorrow morning we're heading to Steveston to play with J & G at a gym time. I'm very tempted to pick up some McDonalds or sushi for lunch. Not sure which yet. I'll decide tomorrow. No clue about dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment