Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick

Ugh. I have a sore throat, stuffy nose, my ear hurts and I feel a bit woozy. I'm so glad Daddy didn't have to go away for training this week! I'm just heating up some chicken noodle soup for myself. I hope I don't infect the boy. Daddy has a meeting right now, so I'm up.

Gave the boy some chicken noodle soup, oatmeal, and mandarins for breakfast.  I think we're going to have a "tv/movie" sort of day.  I'm not really up for going out today.  It's too bad since the weather is decent.

Utter chaos.  Following the sound of my blaring radio, I found the boy with Canesten cream smeared all over his face, his hands and the dresser.  He lost the lid.  I don't think he ate too much of it so he should be ok.   In the living room, the toy "kitchen" I made from boxes for him has been turned over.  Toy food strewn over the floor.  Baby sign language cards scattered about.  I guess the toy mess is normal.

I wasn't planning to go out today, but I think I have no choice.  The boy needs to be taken out for a walk.

We went out and it was windy.  After a short visit to Value Village (it was crazy there today because of their sale), we left and went back home to get Isaac's boots.  We went back out to splash in some puddles, then went back home again.  In the lobby, we bumped into someone taking their dog out for a walk so Isaac got to pet the dog.  The boy fell asleep before lunch.

After Isaac woke up, the fire alarm went off so we decided to go to the mall instead of just waiting around. I looked at party supplies at Zellers but didn't see what I was looking for.  We stopped by Toys R Us to take a look.  Then we went to buy some veggies and pastries.

Bad afternoon and evening.  I napped.  Isaac destroyed some of Daddy's things.  Isaac also didn't want to eat the dinner Daddy made, so Daddy wasn't happy.  They both went to bed at around 8pm.

I'm starting to plan Isaac's birthday party.  I have under 2 months to get everything ready.  I have a theme in mind already and have bought some party decorations already.  I'll blog about it next time.  I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment