Sunday, July 31, 2011

6 Days

This morning we went to three garage sales.  We got a foam mat floor puzzle for $1, Disney Cars book for $0.25 and a case of K'nex for $5.

For lunch, Isaac has some apple slices and a pizza pocket.  He took an 1.5 hour nap.  After his nap, he had a cookie then we headed out for the afternoon.  We stopped by the library, Kin's, and a bakery.  Isaac ate an egg tart while looking at the kittens in a pet store.

Time to make some dinner while Isaac watches a couple episodes of "I Spy".  We're having rice, chicken wings and some chinese veggies.  I also stir-fried some celery with ham.  We watched Cars while we had dinner.  We started the bedtime routine super early today (7:15-ish pm).  I put Isaac in bed at 8pm and he was asleep by 8:30pm.  I feel tired too.  There are still dishes to do and I need a shower.  Sleep beckons.

No comments:

Post a Comment