Friday, July 29, 2011

8 Days

Isaac was up a couple of times last night.  Once around 2:30am, and again around 4:30am.  I was worried that he might want to get up at the 4:30am time, but very fortunately he went back to sleep!!!  I woke up at 8am, and the boy is still sleeping.  Our soccer class it at 9:30am - so the timing of breakfast and getting ready to go to class is getting tight.  Usually the morning process takes an hour or more - especially if he's not cooperating to leave the house.  I might drive to save a few minutes.  I'd better just get myself ready and make his breakfast now.

La la la... Isaac is still sleeping.  It's 8:50am.  Oh never mind, I hear him mumbling stuff about a plane and Eva.

We got to class a few minutes late.  Isaac was pretty good at class.  At the end of soccer, the teachers gave everyone a little bottle of bubbles and some stickers.  We headed over to Auntie E's house to play with J. and G.  It was ok, though we broke a ceramic bowl, a wind wheel, and a pair of J's glasses there today.  I think I should try to replace the wind wheel since Isaac was involved in breaking it.  Auntie E. made us a very yummy spaghetti and meat sauce.  Isaac liked it a lot.  She packed some for us to bring home. Yay!

Got home at 1pm.  Tried to put Isaac down for a nap, but he doesn't seem all too sleepy.  I think I'm going to have to take him out for a walk in the stroller (aka go to VV).  He's currently reading on the potty.  I guess since he was up so late this morning, he's not as tired yet.

No real nap.  I walked through Value Village, the neighbouring thrift store, bank, Chapters, and a grocery store.  Finally on our way home he fell asleep (shortly before 5pm).  When we got home, I transferred him to bed... then proceeded to try to clear his nose.  That woke him up.  We had a web chat with Daddy during dinner and I tried to put him to bed early.  He still didn't end up sleeping until a bit after 8pm - but I guess that's earlier than "normal" from the last few days.

Tomorrow morning I have plans to do a load of laundry, have bacon & eggs for breakfast, go to two garages sales and visit a playground in between.  Then I'll pick up some sushi for lunch on our way home.  I'll have to see how that goes.  It depends on when Isaac wakes up and my motivation level.  If the laundry does get done, then I can take him to a water splash park in the afternoon (still need to wash his swimming suit from his last park visit).

No comments:

Post a Comment