Monday, August 1, 2011

5 Days

Isaac was up sometime before 6am.  I don't know when but I'm guessing 5:30am or earlier.  I gave him the choice of going to play by himself or going to his crib.  So he went out to play in his play area.

I wanted to sleep 'til 7am but got up at 6am to monitor him on the potty.  He ate 3/4 of a shredded pork bun for breakfast.  I had a bun too.  He played for a bit more, then he helped me clear the floor and we did some vacuuming together.  After, we went for a drive to a garage sale and value village, didn't find anything today.  After we came home and I set the boy up with a bowl of peeled oranges and the anime movie Totoro while I made lunch.  Mmm... Hot dogs!  I cut up a hot dog for him and gave him some ketchup to dip.  He fed himself the hot dogs while I fed him oatmeal and peach sauce.  I had a couple of hot dogs and a salad for lunch.

I'd still like to go out and try to get some pineapple buns and some chinese pastry after Isaac wakes up from his nap.  We were awaken by a phone call on my cell but he immediately went back to sleep.  I'm not sure who called though.  I don't remember what time we had a nap, but I think it was around 12:15-12:30ish pm.  It just feels like a long nap since it's already after 3pm now.


I saw a craigslist posting for a ju ju be bag that I wanted to buy new (but couldn't justify paying full price for).  I'm not sure if it's still available, but I emailed the poster about it.  Hope I do hear back from them.

For dinner tonight, I'm not sure if Auntie L and Uncle M will be stopping by or not, so I'll just make cream of mushroom pasta for our dinner.  Maybe I'll make some bacon and add it into the sauce.

Tomorrow, Auntie C. N. and A. will be dropping by for a short visit in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment