Monday, March 7, 2011

A Walk in the Park

The weather is beautiful today.  This morning we walked to the park.  I had Isaac in rain pants so that he could play on the slides without getting his pants wet.  We looked for rabbits, then walked on the oval track.  After, we went to the library to pick up some books and videos.  I gave Isaac a snack and tried to get him to sit for the library story time, but he was more interested in playing with the water fountain.  I put him into the stroller and he listened to one story.

We walked home and I made Isaac a grilled cheese sandwich.  He also had a few bites of celery (dipped with ranch dressing).  He looked tired, but didn't want to nap.  I put him in his crib anyways.  After an hour of whining, he finally fell asleep at 1pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment