Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Potty Accident

This morning I put him in underwear.  He peed and took off his pants and underwear.  After we cleaned up the mess, he didn't want me to put him in another pair of underwear.  I did it anyways and he was ok with it once it was on.

I changed him into diapers before went out.  We splashed in some puddles, walked around for a bit then came home for lunch.  I made bacon and a mushroom and celery omelet.  After lunch, we watched some Hikaru No Go.  Isaac gets excited about the anime and always wants to pull out our Go board and stones to play with.  We're trying to teach him to put down one stone at a time and to take turns.

This afternoon, he played with the lego fences - I stacked them on top to make a car gate.  He likes to lift the gate up and down to let the cars and dragons come in and out.  As he started getting upset and taking the gate apart... I knew it was time for us to go out.  We took another short walk out and I picked up a bag of Doritos from 7-Eleven.

When we came home, Daddy was looking up some recipes for pork chop.  He made a sauce with ketchup and cola.  We had some chinese veggies and chinese sausage and some left over brussel sprouts.

It's getting close to bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment