Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!

We got up a bit after 7am.  I fed Isaac some watered down oatmeal and apple sauce.  He didn't finish all the apple sauce but I think it's because he's a bit tired of eating that all the time.  After I gave him mommy milk, had breakfast and we went down to return the lounge keys and do some recycling.

After, we stopped by VV (but didn't see anything - seems the best days for us to find stuff is typically Wednesdays or Thursdays).  We dropped by the bank then caught a skytrain to Aberdeen.  Isaac likes going on a train.  When we got to Aberdeen, everything was still closed.  I ordered dim sum takeout, then we walked around the food court.  I gave Isaac some beef rice noodle roll (he kept asking for more) - but I wanted to catch the train back on the same ticket.  I bought him a foil "Happy Birthday" balloon.  I also gave him a penny to drop into the fountain.  He was really happy about that.

I made it to the station in time to use my ticket.  We cut through the mall and picked up some mushrooms from Kins and a whole wheat pizza roll from Cobbs.  Then we went to the library to return and pick up some books and videos.  On the way back home, Isaac fell asleep at 12:44pm.  I finally got the lego duplo babies I ordered from ebay (from a German seller) over a month ago.

Time for me to eat lunch, wrap up some of his presents from our family and maybe take a nap.  I'm really happy that Isaac seems to be feeling noticeably better today.  His appetite is back, but I'm going to be careful not to give him too much at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment