Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Minecraft creeper bento lunch

First full day back at school.  This is my attempt at a Minecraft-inspired lunch for the boy (grade 1).  Sandwich creepers, yogurt with frozen strawberries, ham and cucumber skewers, and some ranch dip for the cucumbers.  I cut up some nori for the creeper faces.  His recess snack was a bag of grapes and a couple of home-made strawberry fruit roll ups.  I'm unlikely to do this daily, but just thought I'd try to do something special for today.


I packed the lunch in our panino yumbox.  I used long heart food picks for the ham and cucumber skewers.  Pig and pink dot food picks for the ham and green dot food picks for the cucumbers.  The creepers are on my lettuce-shaped silicone cups.  Eye ball food picks in the yogurt monster.  And I added in some minecraft collectible figures for decoration.

I bought my bento and accessories for this lunch from Daiso, Fenigo, and Bento & co.

No comments:

Post a Comment