Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3 Days

Isaac woke up a number of times last night, but stayed in bed until 7am.  He was really cheerful this morning.  We had breakfast and are getting ready to go out to a playground.

We went by the library, playground, art gallery, value village and back home for lunch.  He had some hot dogs and cucumber slices.  He took a his nap from 1:30 to 4:30pm.

Time to make dinner.  Shake and bake chicken drumsticks, rice and chinese veggies (bok choy).

We were playing with lego, and Isaac started getting upset over every little thing.  I guess it's bedtime.  After I gave him some milk, I told him he can go to the potty or brush his teeth.  I went to brush my teeth, then I got his tooth brush ready.  I thought he was messing with the blinds in our room, so I went to look for him and he had removed his pants and diaper and was sitting on the potty reading a lego catalogue.  He seems to like the Harry Potter Diagon Alley Lego scene in the January 2011 catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment