Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4 Days

The boy fell asleep around 9:30pm.  He woke up around 4:30am,   Had mommy milk, went potty, then went back to sleep in his crib.  We got up at 7:30am.

I didn't end up going to the bakery yesterday.  I don't know if we'll have enough time to run over to pick something up before our friends come over.  I'll have to give him breakfast and see.

I paid M & L for dinner so now I am low on cash.  May need to visit the bank.   I also put in orders on stocks yesterday and they were filled this morning.  I still think the market will go lower, but I guess I won't aim to catch the bottom this time around.

I finally got Isaac ready to go out by 10am.  I rushed to the bank and bakery.  On our way home, Auntie C. buzzed us for parking.  We met them in the lobby and went up the elevator together.  They stayed for about an hour and a little.

Isaac had part of a pizza pocket and a hot dog for lunch.  He fell asleep for his afternoon nap at 1:10pm.   We'll probably try to go to the park in the afternoon (if he doesn't get up too late). For dinner tonight, he'll be having the pasta left-overs from yesterday.

We got up from our nap just before 3pm.  Isaac snacked on some apples and played with his play-food.  We went down to check our mail.  Then had a web chat with Daddy while eating dinner.  After dinner, I gave Isaac a bath and started the bedtime routine at 7pm.  I got him into bed by 8pm and lay with him until he fell asleep at 8:20pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment