Monday, April 4, 2011

Stroller Woes

It's a cold and rainy day.  I was out walking with Isaac to run some errands.  We stopped by VV and the mall.  I picked up two pairs of pants from Old Navy for him.  I also got some mushrooms, snap peas, and a Cobbs pizza roll.  On our way home, one of the front wheels from the stroller broke off!  I struggled to push the stroller back home on three wheels.

We have a Peg Perego Si stroller.  I didn't expect this to happen.  The warranty was only for 1 year, so it has expired.  I'm not sure if it can be repaired or not.  Daddy will have to contact the company to see what can be done.

I am planning a trip downtown on Wednesday, but it'll be trickier without a stroller.  I guess we'll manage as long as we're not out too long.  I don't want to lug Isaac around when he's napping.



(Update] Peg Perego sent us a replacement part (we paid for the shipping).  Daddy pried off the cap on the broken piece to get the tire out.  He was able to repair our stroller.  It's still a bit rickety but in working condition now... I'm not sure when the wheel part on the other side will break, but I suspect it might not last.


No comments:

Post a Comment