Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bed Sleeping

The boy seems more than ready to move to a bed.  Tonight, he didn't want to sleep in his crib, so I let him lie in our bed.  I told him that if he got out of the bed, I would put him in his crib.  I left him and he called "mama mama" a few times.  I repeatly told him to go to sleep.  Sometime between 9pm and 9:30pm (when I went to check on him), he had fallen asleep.  I moved him back to his crib.

Sometimes during nap times, I let him sleep in our bed.  When he wakes up, he'll say "mama gone" then come out and look for me.

I guess we'll have to figure out how to rearrange furniture and figure out how and where to set up a bed for the boy.  At the moment, we're considering giving the boy our room.  Then we'll either get a sofa bed and sleep in the living room or put a bed into Daddy's office.  We'll probably try to sort this out in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment