Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wait is coming to an end

I started spotting Thursday night and Friday night. We went out for lunch with friends. Afterwards, we stopped by Zellers and I started to feel lots of lower pressure radiating down. We immediately left the store and M dropped me off at home. I took an extra strength Tylenol and an extra strength Advil, turned on my heating pad and am curling up in bed. Hopefully the worst will be over today. 12:22pm Saturday February 11th.

I would've been 12 weeks tomorrow. At least the pain killers are helping at the moment. Last night I was up thinking about all the things I wanted to say. I will save that for a post when this is over. I'm going to play some games for now until that distraction no longer works.

12:55pm The pain has subsided... Or maybe it's just the pain killers kicking in. No bleeding as yet.

4:13pm Still no bleeding.  I guess maybe things settled down for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment