Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lego Modular Sets

Ah!!  I'm so excited.  After staring at the pictures of the Pet Shop (10218), Grand Emporium (10211) and Fire Brigade (10197) on the Lego web site for awhile (well, since the Pet shop was released and I found out about the modular sets)... DH just bought me all three sets!

I can't wait for them to arrive.  I don't know which I want to build first.  When Daddy said he was buying me Lego, Isaac said he wanted Lego too.  I think I will let him play with the finished sets.  Of the three, he'll probably enjoy the Fire Brigade most.

I guess I should give an update about the boy too.  He is currently sick.  He has a runny nose and a cough with phlegm.  He's been sick since Saturday evening.  We ended up skipping out on the Wall-E screening at the planetarium on Sunday.  He also missed his cooking class and Twos Time this week.  We did end up going trick-or-treating at the mall.  I figured it would be ok since we were just staying indoors.

This morning Isaac and I woke up later than usual (8am instead of 6:30-7am).  We stayed home all day.  We spent the morning watching Cars and playing with Lego Duplo and K'nex.  After lunch, we tidied up all the toys and moved some stuff around to make space for the Christmas tree.  I put the tree up in the afternoon.   We spent the rest of the afternoon making "presents" to put under the tree.  I made 4 Lego boxes with lego ribbons.  Isaac made 2 Duplo "presents" that look like rockets.  One is for Mommy and one is for Daddy.  He skipped his nap today and started falling asleep on the carpet at around 5:30pm while playing with his Duplo trains and track.  I kept him up because it really was too late for a nap and he either would've missed dinner or wouldn't sleep until late.  We ended up putting him to bed at around 6:45pm with mommy milk and a story.  He was out as soon as we turned off the lights.  His nose is raw from me trying to remove/clear his mucus.  Poor boy.  I hope he'll sleep well tonight and feels better soon.  I really want him to be able to go to school tomorrow.

Update: Isaac is staying home today.  Mucous is still yellow.   Playgroup tomorrow, I'll have to see how he's doing tomorrow morning before we decide if he gets to go.  Swimming lessons start Saturday... and that's also up in the air.  Sunday we're meeting up with a friend from our birth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment