Saturday, November 19, 2011

Missing Lego Pieces

Off topic again, but I just want to vent.  I opened up my Lego Fire Brigade 10197 set this evening and right  off the bat, I noticed missing pieces.  Thinking it might've been just a couple, I substituted in a couple of my pieces and tried to continue on... but got stuck again shortly afterwards.

It looks like my set is missing an entire bag of pieces.  My set is from batch 39R1.  I will be calling customer service tomorrow to see if they can send me the missing bag!  I looked online to find that lots of other people have the same problem with this batch.

Update: I called up customer service this morning and they're sending me the missing bag.  Hope it arrives in the mail soon.  The woman I spoke with was really pleasant and helped to resolve the problem quickly.

Update2 (Dec 9, 2011): The missing lego pieces finally arrive in the mail today!  Hooray!!!  I'm going to take a nap then start putting together the Fire Brigade tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment