Sunday, November 27, 2011

Transitioning to No Naps

Isaac is definitely going through a no-naps transition.  Several days in a row, no nap.  Yesterday he had a late nap.  Today he had an active day, didn't nap and fell asleep at the table while we ate dinner (around 5:45pm).  Unfortunately, he didn't finish his dinner so I have a feeling he'll wake up later and say he's hungry.

Today we made some rice crispy squares (Isaac helped to measure marshmallows and stir everything together), played a board game Hi Ho Cherry-O (which we modified the rules to make the game to by faster), and Daddy took him out to the park in the afternoon.

I really wonder if he'll be able to attend my choir performances.  One is at 7pm and the other is at 2pm.  If he doesn't nap, he's in bed around 6:30pm.  If he naps, then he can come to the evening performance.  Not sure how I can get him to nap that day.

Update: He woke up at 6:40pm.  I fed him the rest of dinner.  Now I don't know what time he'll go to bed tonight.  Maybe 9pm?

No comments:

Post a Comment