Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming

We met up with a friend and went to a public swimming session together this afternoon.  The water seemed a little cooler than normal in the kiddy pool.  Isaac's teeth were chattering a few times.  I tried to keep him moving in the water.  He dislikes getting his head wet.  He used to love being held in a back float position during our swimming lessons.  Maybe he's just having an off day?  He did have some fun splashing and playing with a flutter board.  I think we will have to go again, especially since I didn't register for lessons over the summer.

Highlight during swimming: Isaac struggled to get out of the back float position and knocked off my glasses into the pool.  Luckily I was able to find and retrieve my glasses safely.  Glad my friend was there with me.  I'm blind without my glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment