Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Registering for gymnastics.

The summer program registration started on May 26th at midnight.  I was tired that evening and fell asleep.  DH went to bed at 1am and I woke up and worried that I might be too late.  I went to the computer and tried to sign into the registration site.  It was incredibly slow and timed out a couple of times.  I saw that there were still 3 spots left in the gymnastics course I wanted to sign me and Isaac up for.  When I was finally able to log in, add the course to my basket and pay for the course - I felt thrilled.  Kind of like winning a lottery.  It seems silly but this course was full in the spring so I wanted to get into it this time around.  DH said there must be lots of "crazy moms" out there.

I don't know how people would be able to get into any programs if they waited until the call centre opened.  I'll probably go through this again at the end of summer (for the fall programs).  I hope that we enjoy the class together and meet some fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment