Sunday, May 31, 2015

A house of germs

I'm tired of being sick.  We've been sick the entire month of May with no signs of improved health.  The boy has been coughing since the end of April.  Then he got the girl sick, she got better but he's still coughing and got another cold.  Then I got sick.  I started getting better, but I never quite got over the first cold and now I'm sick again.  DH is also showing signs of having whatever we have.  I'm worried that the girl will get sick again and I'm also concerned with the boy's prolonged coughing.

We're out of kleenex.

It sucks.

Just had to get it out there.

Time to fight back and get out of this seemingly endless cycle of illness.  We have a strict hand washing policy implemented as part of our infection control management.

4 Doctor visits, 2 antibiotics, 2 inhalers for the boy... I'm hopeful the last prescription will help the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment